Highland Plastics, Inc has succeeded in plastic sheet extrusion
over the past 20+ years by giving our customers exactly what they want, when they want it.
Once you advise the specific requirements of project, we will design our processes to meet your needs. We offer manufacturing flexibility that our customer base needs to prosper.
Highland Plastics has four extrusion lines, each designed around different value-added capabilities, including:
- Up to 3-layer Extrusions from 0.015" to 0.390" thick, up to 80" wide.
- Co-extrusion Products can be extruded as an A/B, B/A, A/B/A, or an A/B/C Product.
- Sandmatte, Haircell, Matte, Smooth, and Gloss finishes.
- Laminations on one or both sides, using carpets, films, foams, shoddy, and fabrics.
- Foaming capabilities include endothermic blowing agents, coextruded with an ABA Finish.
- Inline compounding of various plastics, fillers, liquids, and powders.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining of plastic parts.
- Sheet stock or roll stock using 3", 4", 6", or 8" cores.
We can meet your requirements for a competitive price!